Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Awakenings~

Go down

Awakenings~ Empty Awakenings~

Post  Kass Sat 29 May 2010, 1:27 am

Kass's eyes snapped open at the smell of herbs, her body unmoving as she focused her sight, slowly waking up without moving anything other than her eyelids. Confusion flooded her mind, and she didn't like it one bit. She liked to know where she was and how she'd got there. She currently didn't know either, and at the smell of it, she was in some sort of field with a herbal forest nearby.

Tired of relying on her sense of smell for the time being, she sat up slowly, gaining a small headache as she did. Groaning, she rubbed it, having bed-head hair like always after sleeping, no matter how tidy it was before she slept. Groggily, she turned her head around, facing a forest infront of her, she let out a small sigh. "Well this isn't the first time i've woken up in a strange place...but last time it was with a dwarf......anyway-" She mumbled to herself, pushing herself up to her feet, her headache relieving itself.

As she stood up, she turned to do a 360 spin, before halting mid spin as she faced the edge of the island and the mist beyond that. Raising an eyebrow, she approached it carefully, stopping at the edge and placing her hands on her hips. "This is new..." She continued to mutter, tilting her head at the mist as she stood dangerously close to the edge. A quick breeze came up behind her, causing her to waggle her arms in a comedic fashion before actually falling off the edge. Her balance had never been her strong point.

Last edited by Kass on Sun 30 May 2010, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates. :))
Kass
Kass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum