Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Herbology 101

Go down

Herbology 101 Empty Herbology 101

Post  Authenti Sun 30 May 2010, 3:40 pm

GROUND PLANTS
Herbology 101 2zr3h41
GILDWORT
Small, corn-yellow seeds can be gathered from this plant. Extremely hard, bitter and unpleasant, but aids concentration and refreshes the mind. May be used to prevent an injured person from slipping into unconsciousness.
COMMON
Guardian Tree, Main Street, Meadow, The Lake

Herbology 101 29lilj8
EMBER STICK
Named for its glittering orange central core and for the charcoal-like flecks on its red petals, this plant continuously grows a brittle, black stick of matter from its middle. This can be snapped off easily and chewed for a dry, slightly sweet taste. It may also be ground up and sprinkled over minor wounds - although painful, it speeds healing. The rest of the plant, however, is mildly poisonous and may cause nausea.
COMMON
Temple Garden, The Forest, Meadow

Herbology 101 21n019s
HONEY CORN
This plant grows a single, corncob-shaped fruit. Its surface is smooth and covered in a sticky substance that resembles honey. This may be collected and used as a preservable sweetener, or eaten in moderation. The pollen from the long stamens may also serve as a minor relaxant if breathed in, though too much can be slightly toxic.
RARE
Temple Garden, Meadow
Authenti
Authenti
Admin

http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down

Herbology 101 Empty Re: Herbology 101

Post  Authenti Sun 30 May 2010, 3:41 pm

TREES

Herbology 101 A3frza
APPLE TREE
Just your normal every day, run of the mill Red Apple; good for food.
COMMON
Meadow, Main Street (outskirts)

Last edited by Authenti on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Authenti
Authenti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Authenti Sun 30 May 2010, 3:41 pm

WATER PLANTS

Herbology 101 10hsg95
WATER-BEAN
Broad, rubbery plants, normally anchored to rocks much like seaweed, but only survives in fresh water. The carbohydrate-rich beans from this plant, once extracted, can be eaten or cooked into things, but they don't have much taste on their own.
COMMON
The Lake
Authenti
Authenti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: