Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Crewe Morinne

Go down

Crewe Morinne

Post  Kass on Tue 01 Jun 2010, 2:20 am

Vitals
Name: Crewe Morinne
Sexual Preference: He doesn't mind |D

Appearance
Crewe is a Gryphon +Anima. But unlike most +Anima, he doesn't have a release form and has no control of hiding his anima qualities. Crewe has a light brown fringe, which reaches down both sides of his face with an untidy cut. Behind that, are his lion ears which are tucked away most of the time behind his fringe but still visable, they only poke up when he's surprised, nervous etc. His proper hair is behind is fringe, this is darker brown and very thick, this represents his lion-side of the Gryphon's mane. It is spikey and untrimmed but still manages to look tidy.

Crewe has a small build for a male, being rather short. He wears a plain cream t-shirt underneath followed by a pale brown poncho with darker brown around the edge and bobbles on pieces of the material frilled around the edge, making him look rather spanish. Pantswise, Crewe wears cream camo pants (darker shade than his t-shirt) which only come past his knee, and knee-high wellington boots in the same brown shade as the outline of his poncho.

Crewe looks completely human apart from the fact he has lion ears, instead of human ones, he has eagle wings on his back, with a wingspan of up to the ends of his hands if he extends them sideways. Finally, he also has a lion tail which dangles from the back of his pants, he has hardly any control over his tail. Crewe is rather skinny and weak despite the fact he's a carnivore. He's of white skin colour, green eyes and has a few freckles upon his nose.

Personality
Crewe doesn't have a release form, this means he's a rubbish hunter. The features of a Gryphon he holds, are not offensive at all. Meaning he has nothing in his favour when trying to catch prey, unless you count wings but he has no sharp teeth or talons to hold or kill the prey with.

Due this weakness of his, Crewe became a theif, and a bad one at that. Crewe mooches around people and tries to pickpocket in busy areas. He's quite good at pickpocketing per sé yet his downfall is his clumsiness when it comes to getting away with it. For example, he'll pick a wallet from someones pocket, then stand there and cheer to congratulate himself for doing it. In anycase, this makes him good at running away.

Crewe is never normally one to open up to people, unless he's trying to con them. He's quite a charmer though, charming and sweet, he's flirtacious when he wants to be. He's quite easily excitable, and can be very stupid at times. Despite his background, he's actually a really nice person, and once you're friends with him, he'll put his life on the line for you. Other than that though, he'll back off if any violence is starting.

Heart
Friendship Difficulty: Easy. If he wants to con you ;D Or if he's scared.
Romance: He'd love it~ <3
Kass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crewe Morinne

Post  Authenti on Tue 01 Jun 2010, 2:34 am

[ Accepted ]

Admin

View user profile http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum