Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Nimbus

Go down

Nimbus

Post  Kass on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 7:27 pm

Vitals
Name: Nimbus
Age: 201 (About 30 in human years due to his race's growing rate)
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Appearance

Nimbus is a Drageerus, more commonly known as a Virus Assassin. These are a race that don't have a specific home planet, they're a growing race who travel to other planets to populate and cause havoc before moving onto the next area. The males of the race actually are the ones to fertilise other creatures, which then act as a "virus host" for the baby Drageerus, then when it's developed, the father rips the surrogate mother apart and takes his developed baby back to the females to be brought up.

They must take this method of reproduction as through adaptive evolution the females have become infertile and the males can infect most creatures over the universes. Drageerus' have long reptilia like tongues which contain the "sperm" for the males. They have smooth unscaled skin which is very tough and thick, making them very defensive to attacks, yet also quite offensive due to their razor sharp teeth, their largest weakness is their nose, strangely enough. Drageerus have adapted to be able to settle in most atmospheres, having an interchangeable respiratory system, yet they cannot breath through their mouths so must rely on their noses. A sharp blow on the nose to a Drageerus will knock them out straight away, their bodies going into an unconcious state to the shock and allowing it to slowly regain stability of it's breathing again, but hold something over it's nose, and it's doomed.

Personality
Nimbus is a strange being. He doesn't just go and infect the first female he sees like most of his kind, he takes the time to get to know them, make sure they're a good holder for his baby, that they're not likely to die anytime soon or anything. He sees it as a good thing to do as it ensures his baby will be developed properly and his partner won't eat him herself.

He remains loyal to his pack, yet he's always been one to make friends, mostly in his childhood yet it's hard to keep friends as his pack constantly move. He's sort of grown out of that now, but he still remains curious to other creatures, but it's kill or be killed, as if he doesn't produce offspring and kill a female to do it, then return the child to his mate, then he'll be killed by her himself.

Heart
Friendship Difficulty: He'd love to make friends with people, but he tends to try and scare them off at first if he comes in contact with someone. Unless he's trying to find a female, then he'll be rather "nice" and pretend to be your friend until he regretfully injects you unbeknown to you until your bump grows then rips you apart, so yes, friends for a while. |D
Romance: He longs to get out of his current relationship, but it's how he's been brought up and just simply has to go along with it. Maybe he may fall for someone on the island, yet what would happen after? How would he leave his pack without them tracing him? It's too risky, he thinks anyway.

Nimbus!

Anthony!
Kass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nimbus

Post  Authenti on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 7:31 pm

[ Accepted ]

Admin

View user profile http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: