Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

The Pandora

2 posters

Go down

The Pandora Empty The Pandora

Post  Schober Wed 09 Jun 2010, 1:00 am

Vitals
Name: The Pandora (Or just Pandora)
Sexual Preference: Men

Appearance
Pandora is a Time Lord, homing from the once great civilisation on Gallifrey. In her current regeneration, she has slightly curly, light brown hair which reaches down to the middle of her back, with a sweeping fringe. She usually wears her hair loose, letting it fall down her back, and she prefers it down rather than up. Her eyes are hazel, with the colour leaning more towards green in the light, and more towards brown in the dark.

She stands at the rather average height of 5ft 7inches, and she also has quite a slim figure. Pandora wears scruffy grey jeans over some battered cream converse that have seen better days. She sports a red t-shirt with a black blazer over the top, with rolled up sleeves, and the cuffs are a light grey.

Personality
Pandora is quite eccentric, and often forgets what she is actually supposed to be doing. Like most Time Lords, whenever she comes across something which she knows little about, she is very curious, and loves to investigate it. She loves to explore new places and learn about them and travels around in order to find more places.

Pandora is also quite argumentative, and when she disagrees with someone over something, she will argue her side until the other person is convinced or walks away from the argument. Pandora also can be quite hot-headed, and she has a short temper. She is cheerful a lot of the time, especially when exploring.

Heart
Friendship Difficulty: Pandora can be quite friendly and will talk to anyone and everyone that she deems as interesting. She is generally civilised and courteous with everyone she meets, but may snap at those who do not take the time to do the same.
Romance: Pandora had a love interest, but there were difficulties with him in
the past, and she was separated from him before the Time War and hasn't seen him
since, so she assumes that he is dead. Therefore, she is open to other
relationships, but she's more careful, as she does not want to get hurt again.
Schober
Schober

Back to top Go down

The Pandora Empty Re: The Pandora

Post  Kass Wed 09 Jun 2010, 1:06 am

Accepted! ^^
Kass
Kass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum