Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Anthony Hume

Go down

Anthony Hume

Post  Kass on Wed 09 Jun 2010, 2:31 am

Vitals
Name: Anthony Hume (Given human name by family when found, his true name he cannot remember)
Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Appearance

Anthony is an Electrovite. An alien from the planet Galoorm. He was transported to Earth when he was 8, after messing with a teleporter, unable to get back, no one came looking for him. He changed his normal form to that to suit a human, yet without power to change his ears, or his antenna so they stay in tact.

Electrovites feast and run off electricity, without electricity they would simply stop working, but as Anthony is in human form, he would die from his human body. Thankfully he has a backup generator so he should survive on the island, and his antenna can convent some life energy into backup electricity but it makes him very tired and he doesn't like doing this unless he has too.

Anthony grew up in Scotland, giving him a strong Scottish accent after living with a Scottish family most of his life after landing on Earth. He has headphones around his neck but they were there when he changed form, they represent an electrical appliance which would usually be a bulb-like generator in the same place for his normal feline-like form. He wears a grey jumper and darker grey baggy pants, his look finished with black converse.

Personality
Anthony is an extremely kind individual. He wouldn't hurt a fly willingly, but his body causes an anomalous counter shock he faces a stressful situation, radiating away from his body, but afterwards rendering him unconcious. He has no control over this, but it is a powerful shock and he still is oblivious to the fact that he's done it himself as whenever he wakes up, and they're unconcious also, or scurried from the shock, he doesn't think twice about it.

Anthony is extremely gullable, tell him the sky is purple and he'll probably believe you until he finally realises himself. Due to this fact, he doesn't really understand sarcasm. He takes everything seriously, not really understanding most jokes either. His mind is rather limited to brain power as most of his energy is used on keeping his body working, thus him being stupid.

Heart
Friendship Difficulty: Extremely easy. He'll talk to anything, from a tree to a rainbow. |D
Romance: He could be, but he's rather oblivious so it'd have to be quite obvious to him that the other person liked him. But if he ends up falling for someone, he can be rather protective and clingy.

Nimbus!

Anthony!
Kass

View user profile

Back to top Go down