Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Kass - Character Profile

Go down

Kass - Character Profile

Post  Kass on Fri 28 May 2010, 12:55 am

Vitals
Name: Kass
Sexual Preference: Male

Appearance
Kass is a Time Lord of Old. Reigning from Gallifrey it's self, she hones most powers of a Time Lord too, she can regenerate, so if killed in anyway, her body has a mechanism which cheats death in a way, by rebuilding all her cells, thus changing her form, which she's done 3 times?

Anywhoo, in the form she's in now, golden brown hair untidily hangs down to her shoulders, usually somewhat curly, with a sweeping fringe which she sometimes tucks behind her ear when nervous or trying to think.

Her eyes are a sparkling blue this time, which are a few shades off her darker blue tank top. She also wears skinny dark blue, almost black coloured, jeans, black leather boots, just above her ankle and her look is finished off by a semi-long cotton-like material black coat with large pockets and buttons laced down the front, which reaches just above the back of her knees.

For the anatomy part, she looks very much human, white skin, quite pale, average weight yet is quite tall for a female. Almost 6ft, but she likes it, it helps her pull off a little respect from smaller ones, well, she thinks anyway. For her age, she's got quite a young regeneration, ending up looking to be about 20-odd in human years, but this suits her fine.

Personality
Kass is a rather strange being. She's the type of person you'd move away from if they sat near you on the bus. She likes to talk a lot, and mostly about things that don't relate to anything. But on the otherhand, this makes her rather friendly, even if it's to the wrong types of people, but she always has her eye on everything. She tries to take in everything, clues, things that link her to things. Not all the time, no, but she likes to investigate things, solve mysteries and such, so it helps to keep an eye out.

She likes exploring things, which, seen as she's a time traveller, she does quite a bit. She's afraid of death, even though she regenerates, which is silly, but she hates it, after going through it 3 times already, she's scared to death (lololol I had too) of dieing. She also hates spiders, she doesn't know why, stupid human trait she has maybe? But things with 8 legs that crawl around? Nope, alien species or not. Arachnics are not her fondest creatures.

Heart
Friendship Difficulty: Due to her tendency to talk most of the time, she's quite easy to make friends with. Yet if you do something to annoy her, friend or not, she'll be the first to put you in your place. But other than that, if you're a good friend and she respects you, you've made a good friend for life.
Romance: In her 907 years, Kass has had one "true love" which was waaaay back, but that may come out some other time. She tries not to attatch herself to anyone in that way, since "that" happened. But she's not exactly uninterested. If she finds someone who she likes, she'll never be the one to make the first move, to avoid hurting herself, but if he makes a move on her and she likes him back, she may just make an exception.
Kass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kass - Character Profile

Post  Authenti on Fri 28 May 2010, 8:38 pm

[ Accepted ]
Authenti
Admin

View user profile http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kass - Character Profile

Post  vgmaster831 on Thu 10 Jun 2010, 8:11 am