Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :)

Go down

KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :) Empty KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :)

Post  Deko Thu 16 Sep 2010, 12:47 am

KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :) SI1
Anime/Gaming/RPG -

We feature a simple yet appealing design with an all custom layout and colorful emoticons. No overly large images, meaning forum browsing is easy with pages that load fast.
KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :) NJM

Our RP section features an OOC board for roleplay conversation. Plot Creations allows you to create your own plots and invite other members to join. Start a quest, join one, or post a quest to the Quest Bulletin. Battle head to head or team vs. team in the Battlegrounds board. Or post your character for others to see, and add it to your posting profile by registering your character.

Character registration is a feature that adds a button below your signature and links to your RPG character's profile. The great thing about this feature is that other RP'ers can view your character profile without leaving the thread. This also eliminates the need to use your character's name as your username. You can register up to 5 characters and all RP genres are accepted!
KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :) V5r

There's lots of great anime and gaming conversation, updated daily. Post your own news, reviews, or articles. Pick a side in our Otaku Division Debates board that features character vs. character, series vs. series, or any other debate worthy topics. We also have boards for series discussion, manga, and J-Pop & J-Rock. And whether you’re a console, PC, or handheld gamer we have a place for you! Set up matches online, trade gamer info, or just talk about your favorite MMOs in our Online Gaming board.
KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :) 39k

We also have an always growing resource section with custom Proboards themes for all forum types, premade graphics for any type of project, and anime/gaming renders for use on banners, avatars, signatures, etc.
KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :) N3y

Come check us out and browse the forums. Even if you don't join, we'd appreciate the visit. KAI :: Anime/Gaming/RPG :: Worth a look :) Grin

Deko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum