Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Pichu (unnamed)

Go down

Pichu (unnamed) Empty Pichu (unnamed)

Post  Authenti Sat 29 May 2010, 9:15 pm

Image:
Spoiler:

Vitals
Name: "Pichu" (feel free to have your character name her whatever they like)
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Appearance
A typical little yellow electric mouse, this Pichu doesn't seem to differ from others of her species. She has shining black eyes that, if you look close enough, show a hint of brown. Her diamond-shaped black and yellow ears are perked up on top of her head most of the time, illustrating her enthusiasm for life. Her L-shaped black tail is usually wagging up and down to keep her balance on whatever tall object (or person!) she has decided to perch on, and her happy-go-lucky smile is almost never off her face.

Personality
This Pichu is enthusiastic, positive and highly energetic. She would rather be running around and climbing things than sitting still; her inquisitive nature is what got her to Nebula Heights.
Pichu is fairly smart for a creature limited to repeating her name. She can be cunning enough to trick people into doing things or retrieving objects for her, though she normally relies on her charming cuteness to get her what she wants.
Though she is a bundle of joy and happiness most of the time, she can also come across as being fairly spoiled. If denied something she really, really wants, she will most likely begin to wail loudly and cry tears of such utter saddening desolation that people will go to great lengths to cheer her up.

Heart
Friendship Difficulty: Easy. She's friendly and will attach herself to any new people she finds, though this is probably in the hopes that they'll give her gifts.
Romance: Pichu is too young to bother with romance, and probably won't even recognise it as such.

Pokemon-Specific Details
Level: 5
Nature: Impish
Attacks:
  • Thundershock
  • Charm
  • Tail Whip

Authenti
Authenti
Admin

http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down