Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

K'thurthkheck

2 posters

Go down

K'thurthkheck Empty K'thurthkheck

Post  vgmaster831 Tue 01 Jun 2010, 5:30 am

-Basics-

Name: K'thuthkheck
Species: Half-Man (Half-Alligator)
Note: She is a Servant of Truth and has a bright red aura. (Should someone bother to look at her on a beyond physical level.)

-Family-

Parents: Thush(Father), Thushthukhoothsur(Mother)
Grandparents: K'thushhur(Grandmother), K'thushthukhoothsurhur(Grandfather), K'caneer (Grandfather), K'kholzh(Grandmother)
Siblings: None
Aunts & Uncles: None
Nieces & Nephews: None
Cousins: None
Children: None
Grandkids: None

-Appearance-

Scale color: Green Scales with yellow belly.
Hair Color: No hair.
Hair length: No hair.
Eye color: Yellow.
Size: Large
Build: Wide-shouldered, muscular.
Description: She is a walking alligator creature with a strong stance and posture. She looks like she has seen a lot of battle, having scars along her belly and some on her snout. She wears a short leather skirt and a piece of leather clothing that covers her chest. She hangs a single gun of her skirt and two huge broadswords off of her chest-piece. She can often be seen wearing a simple red mask that covers her eyes.

Picture:

-Love-

Crushes: None
Mates/Spouse: (She was supposed to be married to K'yifnowlm, but she ran away to escape the arranged marriage.)
Preference: Males

-How I act-

Personality: She is very rough and tumble. She can be brutal, but she also loves to have fun. She dislikes liars and is very truthful herself.
Usual Mood: She is rather confused, and trying to figure out her situation.

-What do I think of you?-

None yet.

-Powers-

Powers: She is very strong, and her gun has bullets that show people the truth about themeselves. These would mostly affect people who are very happy, or people who are rightly self-conscious.
Weaknesses: She doesn't like when people lie to her, but she is easily fooled. She hates not being able to see her surroundings.
Skills: She is handy with building things, and she knows how to use most heavy weapons.
Fighting Style: Brute Force Tactics: She uses her weapons and strength to cut through any defense the enemy has. She is very direct with her attacks, and does not employ trickery.
Items: Two large broadswords, a gun, and rock.

-Other information-

Favorite Color: Red
Voice: Femenine, but loud.
Theme song:
History: She was originally in a tribal villiage on a planet called Mansuma in the Hitchhiker's Galaxy, in a time long ago. She ran away from home to escape the archaic traditions and arranged marriage. She was near death all alone in the wild terrain of Mansuma when a strange masked woman found her. She sensed the truth within K'thurthkheck and took her under her wing. She taught her amazing things about the and different worlds. One day though, when she was travelling to the world of the City of Bad Taste to meet her master, she ended up in Nebula heights and has been unable to escape.
Player(s): vgmaster831

vgmaster831

Back to top Go down

K'thurthkheck Empty Re: K'thurthkheck

Post  Authenti Tue 01 Jun 2010, 5:36 am

[ Accepted ]
Authenti
Authenti
Admin

http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: