Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Enter, Stage Right!

4 posters

Go down

Enter, Stage Right! Empty Enter, Stage Right!

Post  Authenti Tue 01 Jun 2010, 5:56 am

Greetings from under a rock! It's your friendly admin here, announcing with a great deal of enthusiasm that I'm extremely grateful for those who have signed up so far!
I'm into video games, chocolate and doodling all over everything. I like glittery things, I live on tea, cake and fluff (I don't INTEND to ingest cat fur, but one of my two cats has an unfortunate habit of draping herself over my face as I sleep...) and I enjoy eating, sleeping, gaming and sleeping... which is very important. Those bedcovers won't crease themselves.

I'm very enthusiastic at times so don't be alarmed if I hop into your thread all of a sudden - it's just because I care! Really! Please don't run away...!

So, ah, yeah! That's me. If you have any questions, suggestions or ransoms demanding large sums of money for kidnapping Kass, don't hesitate to talk to me! ...Except if you kidnapped Kass. She can rescue herself, my cash is important... I love you really hon <3

Oh yeah, and if anyone's ever confused as to who I'm roleplaying as at any one time, I keep a handy selection of links in my signature.
And you guys can turn on your signatures and whatnot by editing your profile, the option should be in there somewhere. I'm still trying to find a way of making that automatic so no one has to bother switching it on manually. xD

Go forth and introduce thyselves! I'm sure you'll all get along just great! <3
Authenti
Authenti
Admin

http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down

Enter, Stage Right! Empty Re: Enter, Stage Right!

Post  sami Tue 01 Jun 2010, 6:27 am

Yeah, hi. I'm sami, sam, C, samiclayvivianmel, Tao, w/e. I'm not as enthusiastic as Auth most of the time. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini is now my favorite book (tied with What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci). That's about all I can think of. XD

sami

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Slipstream Thu 17 Jun 2010, 9:16 pm

I am like fire, and ice, and rage. I am like the night, and the storm at the heart of the sun. I am ancient and forever. I burn at the centre of time and I can see the turn of the universe. And... I'm wonderf-
Wait, that was the Doctor. Sorry, lemme try again.

I'm Skye. I write stuff and get in fights.
...Well, that felt just a little less dramatic. Sorry.
Skye Slipstream
Skye Slipstream

http://skyeslipstream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Authenti Thu 17 Jun 2010, 9:23 pm

OHLOL. Dr Who is awesome, and you gain awesome points for referring to it. XD
Authenti
Authenti
Admin

http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kass Thu 17 Jun 2010, 10:57 pm

Oh my gosh. Another Whovian 8D I LOVE YOU
Kass
Kass

Back to top Go down

Post  sami Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

;u; Does it count that I'm new to the Whoniverse but I think it's one of the awesomest things ever anyway?

sami

Back to top Go down

Post  Kass Sun 20 Jun 2010, 1:00 pm

Of course it does 8D <333 *glomp*
Kass
Kass

Back to top Go down

Post  sami Sun 20 Jun 2010, 10:23 pm

Huzzah!

sami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down