Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Farrah Cairo

Go down

Farrah Cairo Empty Farrah Cairo

Post  Authenti Mon 07 Jun 2010, 1:08 pm

Image:
Farrah Cairo Farrah_by_Authenti

Vitals
Name: Farrah Cairo
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Appearance
Vivid red hair tied back in a ponytail, sticking out into a messy sun-flare shape and held by a woven black band; shocking, fiery orange eyes on pale skin; a worn, purple poncho with a serrated hem and lighter turtleneck section; light, faded denim jeans; and a pair of practical black slip-on shoes. Farrah almost never has anything but an amiable smile on her face, and she walks with a spring in her step - occasionally she will add some kind of dancing quirk every so often if she's following a boring path by herself.

Personality
Friendly and outgoing, somewhat clingy, with a tendency to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. If she has ever been afraid of anyone from the moment she saw them, she's never shown it on the surface. Farrah would much prefer a handshake and some light conversation over running for her life and screaming. She will try to make friends with everything that seems to be sentient.
Farrah isn't keen on animals. The talking ones? Cool! But the regular ones bore her; she sees no reason to 'make friends' with something that will only ever follow you for treats or food.
Farrah, although perhaps naive, is in fact a very practical person. She travels light, but she knows how to live off the land. The only item she carries with her is a coil of strong, nylon rope. If she does anything for other people, it's because she thinks they will return the favour when she needs it. This could also be called selfishness...
She has learned a wide vocabulary. This could be because she needs to use it often, to talk her way out of bad situations or into people's good books.

Heart
Friendship Difficulty: Easy! Farrah loves meeting people, and will try to get on everyone's good side, regardless of who they are. If she dislikes you, you can bet she has a damn good reason.

Romance: Farrah is extremely picky. She's not afraid of flirting and she's savvy with the concept, but she isn't actively looking for flings or long-term love. She's happy with friendship.
Authenti
Authenti
Admin

http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down