Tale of Nebula Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to ToNH! We're a timeless, boundless roleplay based on a fictional hovering island named Nebula Heights, and we're always looking for new members to expand on the possibilities. ToNH's main plot is sketchy as best - because you are the explorers that will make the plot what it is. The more you explore and have your character interact with the environment, the more likely you'll set the ball rolling on another subplot...

Authenti | Site Owner/Admin

Kass | Global Moderator
Season: Summer
---
Males: 9
Females: 9
N/A: 2
All characters who are currently on the island will hear this once, at whichever time is most convenient. Those sleeping will hear it in their dreams; anyone in a dangerous situation will hear it when they are safe again. You don't need to copy it out in your post, though you can if you want to.

"Greetings, strangers, and welcome to Nebula Heights. My name is Phasma. Thank you to those who discovered my temple; in locating the Awakening orb, you have taken the first step towards revitalising this world. Your purpose is as yet unknown to you, but you would do well to continue making life force tributes at this altar. It is your choice whether or not to trust me. Until I regain the energy that has faded over the years, and my powers over this world reawaken, I will remain dormant. Good luck to you."

Lilly Deku Scrub - Character Profile

2 posters

Go down

Lilly Deku Scrub - Character Profile Empty Lilly Deku Scrub - Character Profile

Post  Sayuri Lilly Tue 22 Jun 2010, 5:36 pm

Vitals

Name: Lilly
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Recommend reading the Prologue to learn more about her, you can find it here at my Blog.

All Artwork of my characters (c) to me, Sayuri Lilly.

Appearance

Lilly Deku Scrub - Character Profile Lillyblog

Spieces: Deku Scrub
Height: 2’7”inchs

Unlike most Deku Scrubs who live in the Lost Woods she had taken to wearing clothes like a human. She wears a green tunic where she altered the design to not have any sleeves on the arms, a dark purple velvet scarf placed around her neck either loosely or tightly depending on the weather, some grey boots with a hand knife strapped to one of its sides, brown long sleeved gloves and red head bandana that were given to her at LonLon Ranch and finally her backpack full of materials, stock and tools for her crafting and vending.

Her most distinctive item is her colourful water lily hair clip, made of special unique metals that even Lilly has no idea of where they originated from. The most interesting part of the design is the engraving of the Triforce on the base of the clip, not an uncommon sight in the lands of Hyrule but it’s obviously of some value. It’s known to have some magical properties also, the precious white stone in the middle of the coloured petals has been known to glow and provide a source of light in times of shear darkness.

Personality

A bit of a day dreamer, she takes some joy in relaxing in the sun of LonLon Ranch or exploring the beautiful fields of Hyrule. A real adventurous Deku girl who wants to see the world and bask in the daylight and night lit stars. She’s also a great lover of food and LonLon milk.

Despite her harsh upbringing, she feels strongly for all living things, and does all she can to help and aid them. Unfortunately, her efforts go unrewarded countless times, and she finds herself being alone in her travels. As a result, she tends to harden to this rejection of friendship; unless she’s talking to potential customers, she wouldn’t usually hang around to get to know them.

Her heart is in the right place though; once she's opened up to a true friend she’s very caring and loyal.

Heart

Friendship Difficulty: Due to Lilly’s defensive nature towards friendship she won’t always be the one to make the effort to speak to someone. However if certain circumstances occur where she’s either been lured into talking to them through natural interest and curiosity or the person who found her shows enough interest to hang around with her. She welcomes the company and opens up from there the longer they’re together.

Romance: She has her natural times of love struck moments like any female Deku. But what made her seem odd from her kind were her crushes on other species of male, even then due to the encounter of the Hylian man in the Lost Woods her heart dwindles between the two things. Which overall makes her very difficult to open up to a potencial lover completely.

Due to this strange connection with the Hylian years ago she feels that her questions need to be answered before she gives her heart away to another. Doubt can cloud over her mind though, since so far her attempts of finding the man has resulted to no clues or answers she longed for.
Sayuri Lilly
Sayuri Lilly

http://sayuri-lilly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lilly Deku Scrub - Character Profile Empty Re: Lilly Deku Scrub - Character Profile

Post  Authenti Wed 23 Jun 2010, 5:06 pm

[ Accepted ]
Authenti
Authenti
Admin

http://authenti@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down